ADVOCATING FOR LIVING KIDNEY DONORS
NKDO EDUCATES PROSPECTIVE LIVING KIDNEY DONORS TO DONATE AS SAFELY & EFFECTIVELY AS POSSIBLE
The National Kidney Donation Organization (NKDO) is devoted to helping end the kidney crisis in this country. As one of the leading advocates and educators for living kidney donors through their innovative donor mentor network, NKDO has helped save a life in 2023 every 13 hours.
“Our ROI will probably be 100x from this offsite.”
Intune had XX weeks to develop and create a fundraising campaign for NKDO for their 2023 fundraising goals. The organization had never developed a formal ask for smaller monetary contributions.
- Team was not clear on company vision, north star, priorities or focus.
- Leadership team was experiencing overwhelm and frustration and needed to get clear about a structure to manage growth and track priorities
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- FUNDRAISING STRATEGY
- ENTITY VISIONING
- HISTORY WALK
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- CREATIVE DIRECTION
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Conducted Curiosity Conversations, Employee Survey, and 1:1 team interviews to understand culture and opportunities and challenges at play
- Attended Weekly LT meetings to integrate learning into business application and problem solving
- Coached CEO and leadership team on solutions that address department specific challenges in cross-functional collaboration
- Created and designed a social media campaign and Greatest Gift logo identity for their 2023 Giving Tuesday asks
- Designed organizational structure, corporate governance, company behavioral and operational standards to execute work and drive innovation
WHAT CAN BE MADE POSSIBLE?
IT’S TIME TO FIND OUT