Tech-media digital company delivering fully integrated media solutions. With advanced ad-tech and marketing expertise, Mogo drives performance for CPG, Arts, Education, and Tech brands.
- Mogo Interactive had growing pains that required strategic guidance and support to capture opportunities and next phases of growth.
- We worked with Mogo founders and built consensus on their leadership team around strategy, roles and responsibilities, team building, marketing strategy, product development, profitability, and organizational culture resulting in yearly double-digit revenue growth.
- Rumors were circulating around a pending company sale causing turnover, employee skeptism, and fragmented leadership team cohesion.
- Opportunities to leverage core competence in other industries to capture new revenue. Need for new division, team, operational process, and team collaboration, in addition to marketing outreach to new target audience.
- Founder motivations around business longevity causing doubt and uncertainty in culture and with clients.
- Created proprietary online media buying platform “Mogo Interactive Network”
creating a marketable ‘product’ from their services.
- Launched New division, MogoARTS, with focus service offerings for the art/entertainment industry. Recommended hire from SF Ballet to lead the division who’s still with Mogo after 5 years. MogoARTS now 50% of company revenue and over 2/3rds of their 200+ clients.
- Established Mogo’s Internal Business and Brand Strategy and Culture, led leadership team and organization toward common vision, values and mission, created Brand Ambassador Program to carry, track, and provide feedback on company progress and impact. Foundation work done to clarify vision, unify team toward common goal responsible for launching Mogo to Top 100 fastest growing private companies in the SF Business Times for 2014 and 2015, listed on INC 5000 fastest growing private companies, and double revenue in 2 years since the project.
- Coached Founders on succession plan and strategies that led to a successful aquisition.
WE’D BE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU
WHAT CAN BE MADE POSSIBLE?
IT’S TIME TO FIND OUT